Zephyr™ Performance Systems, now a part of Medtronic, is a global leader in real-time physiological and biomechanical monitoring solutions for the Defense, First Responder, and Pro and Collegiate sports markets.
In the News
- University of Georgia gets an edge by using the Zephyr™ Performance System
- The 33, a new film about the 2010 Chilean Miner Rescue Operation was just released. View the case study detailing how Zephyr™ technology was used during this mission.
- Pittsburgh Pirates performance optimized using the Zephyr™ Performance System
- Argentine Futbol Club modernizes with Zephyr
- New vest protects forestry workers from fatigue
- Travel Channel’s TV show Thrill Factor utilizes Zephyr for behind the scenes science