Zephyr™ Performance Systems, now a part of Medtronic, is a global leader in real-time physiological and biomechanical monitoring solutions for the Defense, First Responder, and Pro and Collegiate sports markets.
In the News
- To keep the Oracle crew in tip-top condition for the America's Cup, the head trainer relies on biometrics. See the sailors, and Zephyr™ Performance System, in action.
- University of Georgia gets an edge by using the Zephyr™ Performance System
- The 33, a new film about the 2010 Chilean Miner Rescue Operation was just released. View the case study detailing how Zephyr™ technology was used during this mission.
- Pittsburgh Pirates performance optimized using the Zephyr™ Performance System
- New vest protects forestry workers from fatigue
- Travel Channel’s TV show Thrill Factor utilizes Zephyr for behind the scenes science